Are you interested in listing a resource on IERE, but don’t know how to begin? Use this guide to get started.
- You may already have a resource that you could polish into a IERE resource. Do you have a guidebook, lesson plan, orientation plan, or curriculum that you could polish up and expand upon?
- Think of IERE as a catalyst for expanding your ideas into fuller resources for the field. For example, perhaps you link up a pre-departure orientation plan with reflection tools and re-entry resources.
- Design your resource on popular tools such as Canva or Visme.
- Revisit and update older resources that you have authored (make sure you own the resource).
- Marketing and design resources (such as sample brochures or guidebooks) make ideal resources for IERE.
- Publications can be listed on IERE. Make sure you are the author/publisher and/or have permission to list a publication.