We are seeking part-time, visiting faculty to join our ranks. Visiting faculty are appointed for a minimum of six months and can contribute publications, intellectual guidance, and courses to GlobalEd. Depending on the nature of their work, visiting faculty are provided royalties or tuition revenue as contract-based compensation. We welcome visiting faculty applications from anyone who is:
- A current assistant, associate, or full professor
- An adjunct, contract, or visiting professor
- Advanced doctoral students with exceptional records
- An experienced global educator or scholar-practitioner
- Global educators with specific expertise, such as in health/safety, assessment, or data analysis
Faculty with existing appointments should ensure their institution approves dual or additional appointments, and are responsible for declaring any conflicts of interest. Visiting faculty are not GlobalEd employees.
How it Works
If selected as a visiting faculty member, the GlobalEd team will work with you to develop a plan of contributions. If selected, you commit to making at least one of the following contributions to GlobalEd:
- Essays or publications. GlobalEd retains publication rights to these contributions. You will receive a 7% royalty for any re-publications for sale that includes your contributions.
- Intellectual guidance to the development of GlobalEd, in the form of advice, unpublished thought pieces, white papers, consultation, etc.
- Asynchronous (on-demand) courses hosted on GlobalEd. You will receive 90% of any tuition revenue from these courses in perpetuity. We will create an individual contract and timeline for development based on your proposal. Course offerings are not guaranteed.
- Resources hosted on the GlobalEd Resource Exchange. You will receive the normal percentage from these sales.
We will get back to you within 14 days of application submission. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org