Posting requests is simple. You just need a free account to get started.
What kind of requests can you post? Pretty much anything you are looking for. You could post a request for a service (such as marketing needs or student housing), a request for a partnership, a request for information, or assistance with curriculum design or assessment.
You should also make sure to read the terms and conditions.
- Go to “Post a Request” or simply click the button at the top of our website.
- Under “Gallery,” select any images, if applicable to your request. For example, if you are trying to find student housing in a city, you might post images of desired neighborhoods or any other needs you have. If you have marketing needs, you might upload some sketches or concepts. This is optional.
- “Budget” – enter a draft budget for your request.
- “Timeline for Completion” – enter an estimated timeline you would like your request to be completed in. This is optional.
- “Description” – enter a description of your request.
That’s it! After your request is approved, it will be listed under a Current Requests page. Then, you should start to receive bids!