Exchanging or selling a resource on IERE is simple. You just need a free account to get started. You also need a resource to submit. See here for tips on creating resources on IERE. You should also make sure to read the terms and conditions.
- Go to “Add Listing” or simply click on the Add Listing button at the top of our website.
- Under “Category,” Select “Exchange or Sell a Resource”
- Under “Gallery,” you should select some preview images for the resource, to give potential users a preview of what the resource includes and looks like.
- “Title” – give your resource a title
- “Price” – give your resource a price in dollars. If you wish to list it for free/exchange, put 0.00
- “File” – this is the resource file, which will be delivered upon purchase. We accept a wide range of file types, but we recommend widely used file types such as PDF, JPEG, DOC, PPT, etc.
- “Tags” – give your resource keyword tags, if desired
- “Tiers” – you can create pricing tiers for your resource, if you wish to have different levels of offerings. This would apply if you are offering a custom designed resource based on a user’s specifications.
- “Extras” – Similarly, you can add extras if you wish to with additional pricing. These might include custom designed resources.
- “Requirements” – if you are custom designing resources, you can ask for details from your users, such as color preferences or other requests.
- “Discounts” – You can offer discounts for bulk purchases.
- “Description” – Please add a description of the resource.
- “Purchase Note” – add a purchase note if you wish to.
That’s it! If you have any trouble with the listing form or any questions about IERE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org