GlobalEd is excited to announce the Call for Applications for the 2024 cohort of Early Career Research Fellows. Applications are due December 15, 2023.
The ECRF Program supports innovative, introspective, and cutting-edge research in the field. ECRFs serve a one-year appointment (renewable for an additional year) and contribute to the intellectual development of GlobalEd and associated projects, publications, and initiatives. ECRFs develop an asynchronous online course of their choosing. In return, ECRFs receive a $500 stipend, compensation opportunities for their online course, and mentorship.
ERFS are expected to:
- Develop an online course in their area of expertise or research
- Attend monthly mentorship meetings
- Contribute 1-2 essays/blog posts to GlobalEd
Previous ECRF biographies can be found here. For this new cohort, we are especially looking for scholars and scholar-practitioners with:
- Innovative methodological approaches or modeling
- Critical Internationalization and decolonial perspectives
- New approaches to thinking about internationalization and leadership
- Expertise in teaching, learning, and/or assessment
- Ethical finance, funding, or operations in international education
Potential new ECRFs should be graduate students in a doctoral program (2nd year or beyond), a recent graduate of a doctoral program (within 5 years), or an early career scholar-practitioner. The Fellowship year is for the calendar year 2024.
Applications are due Dec. 15, 2023. To apply, please submit a cover letter, CV/resume, and a copy or link to a recent publication. The cover letter should outline your idea for an online course. Please submit all materials in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm Eastern time on December 15. You can also address questions to this email address.